It is hard to face windows update error code 0x800706B5 on your computer screen, while installing windows update of your computer then suddenly you will get 0x800706B5 error which stop to do current process. Due to this error you can’t be update anything in your computer. To proceed the update process you must have to fix 0x800706B5 error and then try to do same task.
When you get error on your system then you may socked and try to find why you get this type of error message on your screen, when everything was fine on your computer. So let’s check some issue of this error and find some common cause of error code 0x800706B5.
If you try to update windows program then windows first load the entire necessary file one by one to complete the process. But in meanwhile there is any corrupted or damaged file break to update process. For windows update you will sure to all windows files are good in conditions. To resolve windows update error 0x800706B5 you have to use windows repair tool. This tool easily guides to solve the entire windows problem.
Causes of Windows update error 0x800706B5
- Corrupted or damaged windows file
- Runtime error occur
- Windows application fails to install or uninstall
- Inaccessible windows system files
- Prompting windows update error code
How to solve windows update error code 0x800706B5
To solve this error you can choose manual guide or automatic solution to solve windows update error 0x800706B5. Here we are giving you some manual step to fix this error, if you are able to do all those steps then you will sure overcome from the error.
- Restart your pc and open it as an administrator mode.
- Now to go start menu>All program>Accessories>system tools and then click on system restore option.
- Select the option ‘restore my computer to the earlier time’ and click next to proceed.
- Remember select the most recent restore point and after system restore is finished restart your system again.
If you are not able to do above steps or after doing still you get same error then the last option is that you have to use third-party software which can smoothly remove windows update error 0x800706B5 from your PC.