Some windows users complaint that they have getting windows error code 0x80004001 randomly while using the computer. For example when users try to run some specific applications and try to update old application then suddenly they encounter windows error 0x80004001 on their PC. In my opinion there is no matter for what the reason you get error 0x80004001, important is that how you deal with it.
There are some common reasons that are responsible for windows error code 0x80004001
- Corruption of DLL, EXE, VXD, SYS files of windows
- Virus, malware or spyware infection due to incorrect registry entries
- Damage or corrupted any system files
- Unfinished installation of any windows applications
- Wrong entries of registry files
Symptom of error code 0x80004001
Above you know the reason behind of windows error 0x80004001 now we let’s talk about what are the symptom of this error. While running any program or an application on your PC then you feels your system performances getting slow. Due to this error it might be system crash issue appear in front of you or BSOD error message appear on your computer screen. So it must need to fix windows error 0x80004001 while any damage or loss of your system data.
Solution to Resolve Windows Error 0x80004001
If you are getting error 0x80004001 messages while registering a dll file to the computer then please follow some instructions. Open Command Prompt run as administrator and type regsvr32 command to register the DLL file again.
However, if you get the error message while running any programs or booting the computer then directly follow the steps below to fix error.
- Open Run by using windows+R key and type msconfig, press enter.
- In the System Configuration Utility dialog box click General tab and click Selective Startup.
- Click to clear the Process of SYSTEM.INI File, WIN.INI File and Load Startup items check box.
- Verify the Load System Services and Use Original BOOT.INI is checked.
- Go to Service tab and click to select and hide all the Microsoft Service check box.
- Click Disable all and then click ok.
- Now restart your computer for further changes.
After doing all those activities if you have still problem in your computer and again you see the same error code message then go to permanently get rid of this windows error 0x80004001. Use RegCure Pro software to fix this error permanently from your computer and it will try to keep your system error free always. This is the best method to solve this issue without wasting time and it will sure that your system data is safe, there is no loss if you use this tool.