Sometimes when you try to hook up with Windows Update Website or Microsoft Update Website then instead of connecting to the website you receive the error 0X800A01AD message and process of installing updates stop responding. You receive this windows update error 0X800A01AD when Wuaueng.dll file gets missed and corrupt and there are also other reasons due to this window update error 0X800A01AD occurs. So, you should fix this error as soon as possible because it will foil you from updating windows.
What are the reasons for generating windows update error 0X800A01AD?
When the Wuaueng.dll file gets missed then this windows update error occurs.
This windows update error also occurs when MSXML program files are not installed or registered in your system correctly.
If the Microsoft XML Parser (MSXML) 3.0 Service Pack 4 (SP4) is not registered in your system properly then this windows update error occurs.
What are the symptoms?
You might have received the following error message when you try to update windows by concerning with Windows Update Website or Microsoft Update Website:-
“0X800a01AD ActiveX component can’t create object.”
How to remove windows update error 0X800A01AD?
If this error has occurred due to the missing of Wuaueng.dll file then install it again in your system and to register it follow the given below steps:-
- Open Run command box by pressing Windows + R key.
- Then type the regsvr32 Wuaueng.dll and then press enter.
- After doing this above process you will get the following message and then click ok:-
“DllRegisterServer in Wuaueng.dll succeeded.”
Second, if this error is occurred due to the missing of MSXML files then register it again. But when you will try to register this MSXML files then you will receive the following given below error message:
“LoadLibrary(“<filename>.dll”) failed – The specified file name could not be found.”
- Don’t get worried with this error message just ignore it and continue the process of installing MSXML files in your system.
- Open run command box and then type the regsvr32 Msxml.dll and then hit enter. Then you will get the following message:
- DllRegisterServer in Msxml.dll succeeded” and then click ok.
- Again type the regsvr32 Msxml2.dll in the run command box then press enter. Then you get the following message that is “DllRegisterServer in Msxml2.dll succeeded.” And then click ok.
- At last again, type the regsvr32 Msxml3.dll in the run command box and then press enter. Then you will get the following message that is “DllRegisterServer in Msxml3.dll succeeded” after then click ok.
You can also use third party repair tool to confiscate this windows update error 0X800A01AD permanently.